Monday, August 25, 2008

In my whole entire life I never had a real enemy.
I don't know why, maybe I was too nice.
Maybe I was a coward.
Or maybe a mixture of both hehehehe
(a nice coward? gimme a break here...)

Well, today I realized that one of my co-teachers hates me. Heheheh..
She snapped at me for no reason and refused to talk to me at all.
I don't know what's her problem.
And you know what? I don't give a damn.

You see, before I would always try to make things nice with other people.
I would always be the first one to initiate peace and harmony.
Somehow I want everybody to be happy.

Well... not this time.
Now I have my own limit and boundaries.
If someone's angry with me and she won't confront me about it...
then I don't want to think about it at all.
It's not my problem.

As long as I know that I did not do anything to hurt them,
I don't give a damn if people hate my guts.


No comments: