Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Song For Myself

Sometimes You Can't Make It Own Your Own (U2)

Tough
You think you've got the stuff
You're telling me and anyone you're hard enough
You don't have to put up a fight
You don't have to always be right
Let me take some of the punches for you tonight

Listen to me now
I need to let you know
You don't have to go it alone
And it's you when I look in the mirror
And it's you when I don't pick up the phone
Sometimes you can't make it on your own
Sometimes you can't make it on your own.


You don't always have to do it on your own, gracie girl.
Just let go and let the magic unfolds itself in the end.

This enlightenment comes between the last episode of Jewel In The Palace and first 4 episodes of Ugly Betty. And with the strength of my Higher Power and my twisted sense of humor (not to mention my CD collection...)
Go I.

No comments: