Wednesday, November 5, 2008

10 Things about me

1. I have low tolerance level for noise. Ugly music, students chatting inside the classrooms, overacting people in public places (like they own the place…)can make my blood boils fast.

2.I am just-give-me-the-facts-please type of person. No drama please.

3.Men with hair all over their faces make me wonder, “is that a face with hair or hair with a face?”
4. I can spend the whole day sleeping.

5. I can spend the whole day reading.

6. I like to eat (hayah berita lama ini…) Tiramisu, brownies, pizza, wajik, ongol-ongol, klepon, lasagna, chicken soup, bakmi ayam..nyahahahaha..mari mari makan makan..

7. I am the biggest fan of COCA COLA! For me, Coca Cola gives life to a Pepsi day.

8. The older I get the more I dislike preachers who bang the pulpit, shout to people below, and preach like they already have God in their pockets.

9. The most memorable birthday celebration was when I celebrated my 8th birthday. My Ma baked a birthday cake for me and my Pa built up a tent behind our house. We all slept inside the tent and in the morning I woke up with presents all around me. A happy day.

10. When I was in high school I deliberately chose Social Studies (A3) and a lot of my snob friends in Bio and Physic class thought that I was choosing the wrong path. They laughed and said social studies are for losers. Well, look who’s laughing now?

No comments: