Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Favorite books of all time...

Here are my favorite books of all time...

1. All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten. Robert Fulghum. Amazing book, funny and profound at the same time.

2. Little House Series. Laura Ingalls Wilder.
Laura Ingalls plays a big part in my life. I read all her books throughout my childhood and teenage years.

3. Books by Enid Blyton.

4. Books by Agatha Christie.

5. A Wounded Healer. Henri Nouwen.

6. The Road Less Traveled. M.Scott Peck. Interesting, haunting, smart, witty and profound. This book changed my life.

7. Further Along The Road Less Traveled. M. Scott Peck.

8. The Road Less Traveled and Beyond. M.Scott Peck.

9. People of The Lie. M.Scott Peck

10. The Alchemist. Paulo Coelho

11. Codependent No More. Melody Beattie.

12. To Kill A Mocking Bird. Harper Lee.

13. Angela's Ashes. Frank McCourt.

14. The Teacher Man. Frank McCourt.

15. The Chronicles of Narnia. C.S Lewis (all christian kids should read these series)

16.The Purpose Driven Life. Rick Warren.

17. Books by Philip Yancey.

18. Books by Max Lucado.

And many more...
I love good books. They worth more than diamonds.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the good earth trilogy?

Anonymous said...

the good earth trilogy?

gracie said...

the good earth trilogy-nya pearl s.buck ya?
ya, i like her writings also :)